Shanghai International Schools Seminar
April 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Shanghai International Schools Seminar is an essential event for professionals involved with the relocation and recruitment of overseas staff, and for parents currently living in or close to Shanghai that are looking to place their children into an international school.
- April 28th, 2017
Who Should Attend?
- HT Managers
- Relocation Companies
- Parents living in Shanghai
- Wealth management companies
- Benefits of an IB Diploma qualification
- The comparison between the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program and IGCSE (UK national curriculum)
- The benefits of a British education but with a global dimension
- The boom in bilingual education
- Visual and performing arts: what international schools offer
- Expat life: challenges for families with special needs
- To Be Discussed